Southern California Edison non-residential customers can become more energy efficient and improve their bottom line with the Lighting Energy Efficiency PAR 38/30 (LEEP) program for aluminum reflector compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs).These CFLs can save you as much as 75% on your lighting energy costs.
The LEEP program provides eligible customers with free state-of-the-art aluminum reflector CFLs. You can choose to order, receive and install your new energy-efficient lamps free of charge, or can opt to have SCE’s contractor deliver and install the CFLs at your facility for a nominal fee of $3 per lamp.
Make the Switch! PAR 38 and 30 aluminum reflector CFLs outperform glass CFLs, incandescent, halogen and integrated metal-halide PAR lamps.Other key benefits include:
- Excellent color rendering and even light distribution
- Availability in a variety of color temperatures
- Same quality of light as halogens, but more energy efficient
- Over 8,000 hours of working life, which helps decrease maintenance costs
- Greater energy efficiency – reducing energy lighting costs by as much as 75%
For more information, call or email Sigrid Wright, Assistant Director for the Community Environmental Council at 805-963-0583 x109 or email@example.com.